Vision & Values
We believe there is an athlete in every one of us.Whether it is running that first 5km race or a 50km ultra, heading out for a 25km ride or a 250km epic, tackling that first mountain-bike trail or plunging off a drop, achieving your one20percent effort is about commitment, firsts, failures, successes, and all the bumps, scratches and bruises along the way. We believe the journey to achieving your one20percent starts long before race day or that first big ride or that epic adventure.
We started one20percent with three goals in mind:
- To help athletes of all ages and abilities to achieve their one20percent effort by making the best natural performance and recovery products possible for every step of their journey
- To be the place you go to for your natural performance and recovery product needs all day, every day. 24 hours of one20percent. We’ve done the research and testing, so you don’t have to.
- To support organizations who are stewards of the lands where we all live, play and train & to support organizations that facilitate access to sport and the outdoors.
Athletic Performance. Naturally.
By Athletes. For Athletes.
Backed by Science.
one20percent Promise – Scientifically Formulated. No Nasties.
We are road bikers, mountain bikers, trail runners and triathletes (ranging from self-proclaimed enthusiasts to high-performance athletes), and one senior chemist with decades of experience formulating the highest quality natural health and body care products. Our products have been carefully researched and are backed by science. They are rigorously tested by athletes for athletes.
Our products are scientifically formulated using ingredients carefully selected for their effectiveness. Our commitment is to make products that are good for people and the planet. Our products contain effective and non-toxic ingredients that are ethically – sourced, natural and plant derived, cruelty-free, and are packaged in recyclable material.
We have done the work so that you don’t have to.
Our products do not contain any nasties and are always free from:
Petroleum or Petroleum derivatives. That includes mineral oil, petrolatum, white petroleum, paraffin wax or paraffin oil.
- Phthalates, dibutylphthalate (DBP), dimethylphthalate (DMP)
- Parabens: methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben, isobutyl-, butyl-, isopropyl- and propylparaben)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG Compounds)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Triclosan and Triclocarban
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole)